- Spectators are an important part of the contest and help create an environment that fosters healthy competition. However, attending a college sporting event is a privilege and not a right.
- Spectators shall at all times conform to accepted standards of good sportsmanship and behavior.
- All spectator comments and behavior shall reflect respect of opposing participants, coaches and game officials. Without them there would be no game.
- Spectators shall heed and obey all directives from game management personnel, even staff and police.
- Any spectator interfering with play in any way shall be subject to immediate ejection from the site of the contest.
- Spectators shall be subject to ejection for behavior that is disruptive, unruly or abusive. This includes foul language and any verbal or physical harassment of other spectators, especially fans of the opposing team.
- Spectators who witness, or are harassed by intimidating behavior or comments by other spectators are urged to report these occurrences immediately to game management personnel.
- Physical retaliation, regardless of the actions or comments of other spectators, is never permitted and is subject to immediate ejection and a possible ban from attending future Sun Belt contests.
- A spectator's behavior reflects on the team he or she supports. Let others see that you're a fan of a first-class program.
- Enjoy the game, have passion for the game, but remember - it's only a game. Keep your wits and your personal integrity about you.
- Umbrellas are not allowed in stadiums and bags are subject to the Department's Clear Bag Policy.
- Georgia Southern reserves the right to confiscate any signs deemed inappropriate.
If an issue arises while at an athletics' event, please locate the nearest security or athletics personnel to address the concern.