Men's Tennis Falls 6-1 to University of the Pacific
Pacific earned the doubles point taking two of three matches from GSU.
In singles action, freshman Mark Paetz downed
"It was a really close match that could have been different if we would have won the doubles point,” said GSU coach Justin Miles. “I am not happy with how we played in singles and losing four matches in three sets. We need to be better mentally in these situations and stay tough mentally."
- Moritz Starke/Artem Gramma (PAC) def. Nkoeleue/Malet (GSU), 8-6
- David Gonzalez/Vegerd Veskimagi (PAC) def. Prins/Belckers (GSU), 8
- Sands/De Weerdt (GSU) def. Renan Delsin/Pedro Toledo (PAC), 8-3
- Moritz Starke (PAC) def. Emmanuel Nkoueleue (GSU), 6-4, 4-6, 6-1
- David Gonzalez (PAC) def. Joris De Weerdt (GSU), 6-4, 6-2
- Artem Gramma (PAC) def. Borja Malet (GSU), 6-4, 6-7(1), 6-1
- Renan Delsin (PAC) def. Gregory Bekkers (GSU), 6-0, 2-6, 7-5
- Vegerd Veskimagi (PAC) def. Matthew Sands (GSU), 4-6, 6-3, 6-0
- Mark Paetz (GSU) def. Pedro Toledo (PAC), 6-4, 6-0
- Category: Men's Tennis
- Published on Tuesday, 18 March 2008 00:13