Georgia Southern 2010 NCAA Playoff First-Round Ticket Information
2010 Georgia Southern Football Playoff Tickets
SOUTH CAROLINA STATE at GEORGIA SOUTHERN
Paulson Stadium, Statesboro, Georgia
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Season ticket holders have the option to purchase their regular season tickets until 5 p.m. on Tuesday the week of the game.
For season ticket holders, there are three ways to purchase tickets:
- 1. Seats may be purchased online by logging on to GeorgiaSouthernEagles.com/tickets beginning at 2 p.m. Sunday the week of the game and ending at 5 p.m. Tuesday the week of the game.
Click on the Tickets menu tab on left hand side of the screen
Click on the My Account link on left hand side
After you log into to your account, click on Pending Orders.
To purchase extra tickets in addition to regular season seats, please call the Athletics ticket office to place your order. Do not order online.
- 2. Purchase tickets by calling the Athletic Ticket Office on Monday, and Tuesday (November 22-23) the week of the game from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. at 800-GSU-WINS or 912-478-9467.
Paid tickets can be picked up prior to game day at the Athletic Ticket Office located at Paulson Stadium in the Cowart Building on Lanier Drive Wednesday and Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tickets may also be picked up the day of the game at Will Call, Gate 4, beginning four hours prior to kick off (10 a.m.).
3. Tickets may be purchased at the Athletics Ticket Office at Paulson Stadium in the Cowart Building on Monday and Tuesday the week of the game from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Students must purchase their playoff tickets in person at the Athletics Ticket Office Monday-Wednesday 8 a.m.-5 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Tickets may also be purchased on game day beginning four hours prior to kickoff (10 a.m.). A valid student ID is required.
Please note: The deadline to order your regular season tickets is Tuesday the week of the game at 5 p.m. Online ticket sales will begin at midnight on Tuesday the week of the game and by phone or in person beginning Wednesday morning at 8 a.m. for all non-season ticket holders.
Ticket prices are as follows:
All reserved seats $25
Adult General Admission (grass) $25
Youth - 3 to12 General Admission (grass) $10
GSU Students (with valid student ID) $5
- All Eagle Fund members who are not season ticket holders and Young Alumni Members (All-Sports Pass is for regular season games only) may place ticket orders on Monday and Tuesday, and orders will be filled after season ticket renewals have been processed on Tuesday. Young Alumni members are required to purchase a ticket.
- Eagle Fund Parking - Parking for a home playoff game is the same a regular season game. Please use your season parking hang tag for entrance into the parking area.
- Category: Football
- Published on Wednesday, 24 November 2010 13:22