GEORGIA SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY BLUE OUT TRIVIA CONTEST
BLUE OUT TRIVIA CONTEST
Register to win four tickets to the App State-Georgia Southern game Oct. 18!
Even when the temperature outside cools down,
The Appalachian State game has been selected as the annual BLUE OUT game, where alumni and fans are expected to dress in blue to support their Eagles. To promote this effort, Georgia Southern University is sponsoring the BLUE OUT TRIVIA CONTEST where alumni and fans can register to win tickets to the BLUE OUT game! One Grand Prize winner will be selected from a random drawing of eligible entries. The contest begins September 20, 2008 and all entries must be received by October 9, 2008, 11:59 p.m. EST. The winner will be notified by phone and e-mail on October 10, 2008.
Georgia Eagle Broadcasting play-by-play announcer and voice of the Eagles, Chris Blair will remind listeners to visit www.georgiasouthern.edu/trivia each of the next three weeks and view trivia questions about the University. Individuals over the age of 18 can enter their information for a chance to win the coveted tickets to the Mountaineers-Eagles matchup on October 18.
Contest rules are listed below. If you are eligible to enter, check out www.georgiasouthern.edu/trivia and register to win four tickets to the
- To enter, visit www.georgiasouthern.edu/trivia. Enter your name, phone number and e-mail address.
- Two questions will be asked each Saturday during Georgia Southern University football games. Answers will be posted to georgiasouthern.edu/trivia.
- Multiple entries are not allowed. In the case of a multiple entry only the first entry will be considered.
- All entries must be entered online. Entries submitted via email or regular mail will not be accepted.
- The Grand Prize winner will be announced on Friday, October 10 at www.georgiasouthern.edu/trivia.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not improve your chance of winning. To enter, visit www.georgiasouthern.edu/trivia and register by submitting your name, phone number and e-mail address. Contest begins September 20, 2008 and all entries must be received by October 9, 2008, 11:59 p.m. EST.
2. ELIGIBILITY. Contest is open only to legal residents of the
3. WINNERS. One Grand Prize Winner will be selected by Georgia Southern University among all eligible entries on or about October 10, 2008 and notified by phone and e-mail that day. One Grand Prize Winner will be chosen from a random drawing from eligible entries. One Grand Prize Winner will receive four tickets to the Georgia Southern University versus Appalachian State football game in
4. GENERAL. All entries will become the property of Georgia Southern University and will not be returned. By entering, entrants agree to abide by these rules, warrant and represent that their entry is accurate and grant Georgia Southern University the right to use the winners names, information provided and likeness for purposes of advertising and/or promotion. By accepting a prize, winners and family members also agree to release Georgia Southern University, their affiliates, and their advertising, promotion or production agencies from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize and/or participation in the Contest.
5. WINNERS' LIST. The name of the Grand Prize Winner will be available on October 10, 2008 at www.georgiasouthern.edu/trivia. You may request the winning name by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope by October 20, 2008 to: Georgia Southern University Trivia Contest, Attn: Office Marketing & Communications, PO Box 8055, Statesboro, Georgia, 30460.
- Category: Football
- Published on Saturday, 20 September 2008 00:05