Eagle Fund Young Alumni Program
Young Alumni Program (Formerly New Graduates Program)
Georgia Southern University alumni who have graduated within the last four years are eligible to join the Young Alumni Program. This membership level includes the accumulation of priority points for future ticket distributions. Each year of the Young Alumni Program is recognized the same as the True Blue level within the Eagle Fund.
|If you graduated in:||Young Alumni Fee:||Registration:|
May 2010, December 2009
|May 2009, December 2008||$30||Register Here|
|May 2008, December 2007||$60||Register Here|
|May 2007, December 2006||$90||Register Here|
- Accumulation of Priority Points used for ticket/parking allocations;
- All-Sports Pass valid for entry into Eagle regular season, home games;
- Weekly E-mail updates;
- 10% Discount on University Store clothing and gifts;*
- Select hotel discounts*
- Select rental car discounts*
- Library and computer lab privileges (excluding GAILLEO password);*
- Weekend use of the RAC;*
- More! See the Eagle Fund Donor Benefits Chart for more information.
Items marked with an (*) are benefits of the Georgia Southern University Alumni Association and are included in the first year of the program. To maintain benefits in subsequent years, the donor must contribute to the Eagle Fund and Alumni Association separately. Each organization will notify donors of their opportunity to renew at the appropriate time each year.
Georgia Southern University Athletic Foundation, Inc.
"For All the Right Reasons"
- Category: Athletic Foundation
- Published on Wednesday, 12 December 2007 00:25